The Upper House Mooncake Box Set & Voucher
Inspired by curio boxes, elevated by sustainability, our mooncake box sets are full of surprises to discover, just like our Houses.
Happiness. Harmony. Unity. That’s our wish for you from The House Collective this Mid-Autumn Festival. The design is inspired by curio boxes, a Chinese tradition dating back more than a hundred years. Nicknamed “the emperor’s toy chest”, these finely wrought treasure chests held a prized position in the imperial residence and were filled with precious antiques for the emperor’s delight. Likewise, this year’s mooncake boxes are crafted with the utmost care and full of surprises to discover, just like each House.
Our modern take on the traditional Mid-Autumn treat in The Upper House box set offers eight mini mooncakes in four flavours, featuring a lighter option of Maltitol Low Sugar White Lotus Seed Paste with Yolk flavour, an East-meets-West flavour with Earl Grey Tea Custard, classic Red Bean Paste with Mandarin Peel and fruity Assorted Nuts with Dried Figs.
*Pick-up and delivery available from 1 August - 10 September 2022.
- Each mooncake voucher entitles the bearer to one box of The Upper House 2022 Mooncakes.
- Redemption location: Level 6, The Upper House, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.
- Redemption period: 1 August until 10 September 2022, from 11am - 8pm daily. Redemption after this period is unavailable.
- 3 days advance notice is required for bulk redemptions of 50 boxes or more. Please contact email@example.com or call +852 3968 1000 to make a reservation.
- The original mooncake voucher must be presented at the time of redemption and will be retained by The Upper House as proof of exchange.
- This mooncake voucher may only be redeemed once. Photocopied vouchers are not accepted.
- This mooncake voucher may not be exchanged for cash or cash coupons and is non-refundable.
- Expired, lost, altered, or damaged vouchers, will not be replaced and shall be deemed invalid.
- This mooncake voucher must bear The Upper House's official company stamp as proof of validity.
- Food items may not be exchanged or refunded.
- In case of any dispute, The Upper House reserves the right to final decision on the associated Terms & Conditions.