*Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, peaanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and their products are handled.
As part of The Upper House’s ongoing commitment to our community partners, 10% of profits from Mooncake sales will be donated to Mother’s Choice, a local charity serving the many children without families, and pregnant teenagers and young women in Hong Kong.
- The House Collective Mooncakes are redeemable at Level 6, The Upper House, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway.
- Redemption period is 9am to 12pm, 5pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday, from 16 August 2021 until 21 September 2021. Redemption is not accepted after this period.
- Purchases are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash or cash coupons.
- Please allow three working days to process your order. For bulk purchase, the hotel reserves the right to extend the number of working days to process your order.
- For enquiries, please contact +852 2918 1838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of any dispute, The Upper House and Swire Hotels reserve the right to final decision on the associated Terms & Conditions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
EXCLUSIVELY AT THE HOUSE COLLECTIVE
The mooncake set is also available for ordering at our other Houses in the Chinese mainland starting from 7 July 2021. To order the mooncake set in Beijing, Chengdu and Shanghai, scan the QR code below using the WeChat app scanner of the House from which you wish to place your order and pick up.
THE OPPOSITE HOUSE, BEIJING
THE TEMPLE HOUSE, CHENGDU
THE MIDDLE HOUSE, SHANGHAI